KIRK BADII is a member of the Forbes Finance Council.
Before starting his firm, Kirk was one of the fastest-growing financial advisors over his eight years at UBS Private Wealth Management and Credit Suisse Private Bank. During his tenure, Kirk was distinguished as one of the premier private wealth managers in the country through such accolades as the UBS President’s Club and Director’s Council, which represented some of the best advisors nationally at the firm. He was also the top-ranked Relationship Manager in his class at the prestigious Credit Suisse Private Bank. Today, Kirk has had the privilege of becoming the personal wealth manager to well-achieved clients such as Billionaires, Professional Sports Team Owners, well-known Fortune 100 CEOs, and Hedge Fund Founders & Managing Partners.
Despite all his recognition, Kirk is a team player. He is honored that his original team left UBS to join him in founding the ultra-high net worth boutique, Badii Group.
At Badii Group Private Wealth Management, Kirk specializes in helping clients who have come into life-changing sums of liquidity by selling a business or experiencing a once-in-a-lifetime sudden wealth windfall such as winning the lottery, a major sports contract, or divorce.
Areas Of Expertise
- Pre- and post-sale liquidity event management – business sale, IPO, and dividend recapitalization
- Tailored lending – both secured and unsecured
- Wealth transfer strategies – inheritance and business succession planning
- Life transition planning for the sale of a business
- Asset allocation and portfolio management
- The investment strategy and risk management advising
- Wealth planning and preservation – estate planning, tax planning, philanthropy
- Unique private equity and hedge fund investment solutions
- Longevity planning – post business sale retirement income
Education + Experience
- Pepperdine University – MBA, Finance. President of the Finance Club
- North Carolina State University – BA, Economics. Full athletic scholarship – Football
- Exit Planning Institute – Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA)
- Member of the CEG Mastermind Group for top financial advisors
- Finra Registered – Series 7 and Series 66 securities license
- Forbes Finance Council*
Kirk grew up in Orange County, CA where he worked in a family business. He enjoys spending time with his family, watching sports, playing golf, and traveling. He is a member of the Whispering Pines Golf Club, Maridoe Golf Club, Pelican Hill Golf Club, The Cowboys Club, Grand Havana Room, and Cubano Room. He currently lives in Westlake, Texas (a suburb of Dallas) with his wife Heather and their two children – Hudson and Harper.
Registered States – AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IN, MI, MN, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, TX, UT, WI